Thursday, August 31, 2006

I tried some tests on the net and Meal or No Meal?

Tried the test I saw on Colleen's Blog. Here's my result:








Jan Michael
Passable
Passable
Passable
Passable

Click Here to Find Out YOUR Psychiatric Evaluation
at
QuizGalaxy.com


And also a test I saw on Miyon's Blog and here's the results:
Your Brain is 47% Female, 53% Male

Your brain is a healthy mix of male and female
You are both sensitive and savvy
Rational and reasonable, you tend to keep level headed
But you also tend to wear your heart on your sleeve


And if you thought that Toni Gonzaga's spoof of the gameshow "Kapamilya, Deal or No Deal?" called "Kapamilya, Meal or No Meal?" on the defunct live gag variety show Gudtaym is not done in reality or in games. Think again:

Try your luck on this game: Meal or No Meal?

Meal or No Meal? Game

1 comment:

Miyon said...

W00t! elow kuya.. waaaaaa... alam ku nagpost me sa tag u dati na may blog me.. ahehe.. hmmm nPost kaya yun.. ^^;